AGENDA Of VANDERBURGH COUNTY COUNCIL AUGUST 17, 2022 8:30 A.M. MEETING IN ROOM 301
1. OPENING OF MEETING
2. ATTENDANCE ROLL CALL
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- 5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: (A) Personnel and Finance June 29, 2022
- (B) County Council July 6, 2022
- 6. PERSONNEL REQUESTS: (A) County Assessor 1. Request to fill vacancy for Real Estate Deputy Residential II 10001090-109144
- 2. Request to fill vacancy for Real Estate Deputy Commercial II 10001090-109166
- (B) Area Plan 1. Request to fill vacancy for Zoning Investigator 10001240-124119
- (C) Superior Court 1. Request to fill vacancy for Small Claims Secretary 10001370-137180
- (D) Cumulative Bridge 1. Request to allow advanced Step placement for Storm Water Coordinator 11350000-113523
- (E) Health Department – Safety Pin Grant 1. Request to create Extra Help line 94150000-199000, establish pay for part-time Nurse and part-time Community Health Worker, and fill positions
- (F) Sheriff (Late) 1. Request to temporarily compensate Merit Deputy Sheriffs voluntarily working overtime in the jail at double-time pay.
- 2. Request to extend temporary double-time pay for Confinement Officers working overtime in the jail.
- 3. Request to temporarily compensate INDOC Grant Work Release Residential Officers (Fund 9304/9314) voluntarily working overtime in the jail at double-time pay.
- (G) Prosecutor (Late) 1. Request to fill vacancy for Deputy Prosecutor 10001080-108112
- 2. Request to fill vacancy for Enforcement Officer 10001400-140017
- (H) County Highway/Cumulative Bridge (Late) 1. Request to fill vacancy for Laborer 11350000-113515
- 2. Request to fill vacancy for Laborer 11350000-113519
7. APPROPRIATION ORDINANCE: (A) Surveyor
(B) Area Plan
(D) Superior Court
(E) Burdette Park
(F) Health Department
(G) Local Roads & Streets
(H) Tourism Capital Improvement
(I) Surveyor Corner Perpetuation
(J) American Rescue Plan
8. REPEALS: None
9. TRANSFERS: (A) Health Department
(B) County Highway
(C) Prosecutor (Late) (D) Cumulative Bridge (Late)
10. OLD BUSINESS: None
11. NEW BUSINESS: (A) Review of Estimated Property Tax Levy Limits & Estimated Reductions Due to Circuit Breakers
12. AMENDMENTS TO SALARY ORDINANCE:
(D) Area Plan
(G) Superior Court
(H) Prosecutor IV-D
(I) Burdette Park
(J) Cumulative Bridge
(L) Sheriff/Domestic Violence Grant
(M) Health Dept.-Safety Pin Grant
13. PUBLIC COMMENT
14. REMINDER UPCOMING MEETING DATES/TIMES:
- • County Council budget hearing August 17, 2022 immediately following adjournment of Council meeting, but not before 9:00 a.m.
- • City/County Joint Dept. budget hearing August 17, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- • County Council budget hearing August 18, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.