Ritzy’s Fantasy Of Lights Opens Tonight At 5pm With Help Of Santa Claus & Easterseals Child Ambassador
- Ritzy’s Fantasy of Lights will be open nightly from Thanksgiving through Jan. 1, 5-9 p.m. Sundays-Thursdays and 5-10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The show will again feature the popular and naturally socially distanced drive-through format.
- Vehicles will be excluded on one night only – Dec. 1 – when the event will be open ONLY for Bright Lights for Easterseals, a 5K timed run and 1-mile fun walk. Details on Bright Lights are at www.eastersealsrehabcenter.com and www.runsignup.com/brightlights5k.
- This will be the biggest Ritzy’s Fantasy of Lights ever, featuring a record number of scenes, 70 in all. All will shine brighter than ever, transformed with energy-saving LED bulbs.
- Admission per vehicle remains the same affordable price: Up to 6 people $7; 7-14 people $10; 15 or more people $25. Tickets can be purchased online in advance at www.bidpal.net/ritzysfol21 or at any Evansville Ritzy’s, or at the event.
- Horse-drawn carriage rides will be available nightly through Dec. 31 (except Dec. 1), weather permitting, and are $30 for up to 6 people (cash only, paid upon arrival, offered on a first-come, first-served basis).
- More details on Ritzy’s Fantasy of Lights are available at www.bidpal.net/ritzysfol21 or www.EastersealsRehabCenter.com and www.Facebook.com/EastersealsRehabCtr.
- Kids and families can ride the Polar Bear Express luxury limo with Santa each Tuesday before Christmas. Price is $5 per person. Sponsored by Jim Back, CFP-Financial Advisor Edward Jones.
- Wednesday nights are Krispy Kreme Wednesdays, when random visitors will receive free boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts.
- Thursdays are Evansville Thunderbolts Thursdays, when the first 100 visitors will receive free tickets to a Thunderbolts hockey game.