The first Mobile COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will visit the Feed Evansville Community Food Share at Hartke Pool this Wednesday, May 5.
Eligible Residents 16 and older can receive the vaccination from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Preregistration is not required; however, individuals will need a 2nd dose following a four-week period.
A Metropolitan Evansville Transit Service (METS) Mobility bus will serve as a pop-up clinic. Vaccinations will be administered by Vanderburgh County Health Department staff.
The clinic with reach the following locations through the end of June:
- Feed Evansville Community Food Share at Hartke Pool (201 N Boeke Road)
- Howell Park (1101 South Barker Avenue)
- Economy Grocery/Former Ruler Foods (1200 North Fulton Avenue)
- Main METS Terminal (103 NW Sixth Street)
- Lawndale METS Transfer Station (950 S. Hebron Avenue)
- Potter’s Wheel (333 Jefferson Avenue)
- Simpson’s Grocery (1365 Covert Avenue)