This weekend officially kicks off the fall season. Our state offers many ways to enjoy the fall weather and explore the outdoors by way of festivals, orchards, corn mazes, pumpkin patches and events at Indiana State Parks. Here are some resources to help you and your loved ones make the most of the season.
- Visit Indiana lists events across the state and provides regional information on local attractions. To learn more, click here.
- Indiana Festivals details festivals across the state, including the famous Covered Bridge Festival from Oct. 13 – 22. Click here to learn more.
- The Indiana Recreation Guide details outdoor recreation sites in our state, including state parks and events at those locations through the end of the year. Click here to download the guide.
- The Indiana Department of Natural Resources (DNR) offers a mobile app for users to view state park property information and maps. Click here to download the app.
- The Indiana Department of Transportation offers the Trafficwise mobile app for users to receive statewide up-to-date information on Indiana roads. Click here to download the app.