EVANSVILLE POLICE MERIT COMMISSION
Monday, September 11th, 2023
4:00 p.m. Room 307, Civic Center Complex
- EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- An executive session will be held prior to the open session.
- The executive session is closed as provided by:
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5): To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(A): With respect to any individual over whom the governing body has jurisdiction to receive information concerning the individual’s alleged misconduct.
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9): To discuss a job performance evaluation of individual employees. This subdivision does not apply to a discussion of the salary, compensation, or benefits of employees during a budget process.
- OPEN SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER:
- ACKNOWLEDGE GUESTS:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- July 24th, 2023 (Cook, Sutton)
- August 14th, 2023 (Sutton, Johnson-Kincaid)
- August 28th, 2023 (Cook, Johnson-Kincaid)
- APPROVAL OF CLAIMS:
- PROBATIONARY OFFICER UPDATE:
- Update for Officers in SWILEA
- Update for Officers in FTO
- Officer Brian Donovan Hessler, Badge Number 1211, retiring effective September 18th, 2023 after serving 26 years and 3 days.
- Probationary Officer John Charles Wagoner, Badge Number 1559, resigning effective September 1st, 2023 after serving 7 months and 28 days.
- The meeting scheduled for Monday, September 25th, 2023 has been cancelled.
- The next scheduled meeting is Monday, October 9th, 2023 at 4:00pm.