EVANSVILLE POLICE MERIT COMMISSION
Monday, October 11, 2021
4:00 p.m. Room 307, Civic Center Complex
- EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- An executive session will be held prior to the open session.
- The executive session is closed as provided by:
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5): To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(A): With respect to any individual over whom the governing body has jurisdiction to receive information concerning the individual’s alleged misconduct.
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9): To discuss a job performance evaluation of individual employees. This subdivision does not apply to a discussion of the salary, compensation, or benefits of employees during a budget process.
- OPEN SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ACKNOWLEDGE GUESTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- September 13, 2021 (Cook, Scott, and Hamilton)
- APPROVAL OF CLAIMS
- PROBATIONARY OFFICER UPDATE:
- Officers in the Field Training Program.
- Officers in SWILEA
- APPLICANT PROCESS:
- PROMOTIONAL PROCESS:
- Approval of dates for the 2022 Promotional Process for the ranks of Corporal, Sergeant, and Lieutenant.
- 21-PO-21A – Officer Ronald Harper, Badge Number 1448 – 21 day suspension with recommendation of termination (Appeal filed by counsel on August 17th) – Matter set for hearing on October 25th.
- REMINDERS: The next meeting will be Monday, October 25th at 4:00pm.