Room 307, Civic Center Complex
Regular Session Open at ______am
|PRESIDENT||Mayor Lloyd Winnecke|
|PRESIDENT PRO-TEM||Rob Hahn|
|TREASURER||Russell G. Lloyd Jr.|
|CHIEF OF POLICE||Billy Bolin|
|ACTIVE MEMBER||Aaron McCormick|
|ACTIVE MEMBER||Michael Sides|
|ACTIVE MEMBER||Jeff Breivogel|
|ACTIVE MEMBER||Tony Zimmer|
|BOARD ATTORNEY||Keith Vonderahe|
- 2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETING
- Emailed minutes from our February 15th, 2022 meeting. Motion to approve the minutes from the February 15th meeting. Motion to accept by Member____________. Second by Member_________.
- 3.FINANCIAL REPORT: 1925 Fund
- Payroll: February 15th, 2023 $248,257.31
- Payroll: February 28th, 2023 $246,318.13
- 4.OLD BUSINESS:
- 5.NEW BUISNESS:
- Motion to remove Terry Brooks deceased 2/10/23 from the payroll. Motion by Member___________________. Second by Member___________________.
- Deputy Chief Karla Larmore honorably retired March 5th, 2023 after serving 33 years, 6 months and 5 days. INPRS DROP
- GOOD OF THE BOARD:
- Next meeting is set for Wednesday April 6th, 2023 in Room 307 of the Civic Center Plaza.
- Motion to adjourn by Member___________________. Second by Member___________________.
- Regular Session Closed at _____a.m.