COMBINED PUBLIC NOTICE OF EXECUTIVE SESSION and
PUBLIC MEETING OF THE EVANSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT PENSION BOARD
The Evansville Police Department Police Pension Board will hold an Executive Session on Friday, May 1, 2020, at 8:15 a.m. The Meeting will be held in the Locust Meeting Rooms “BC” of the Old National Events Plaza (“ONEP”), located at 715 Locust Street in Evansville, Indiana. The Executive Session will be closed for discussion of records classified as confidential by state or federal statute (I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(7)). Immediately following the Executive Session, an Open Session will be held by the Pension Board.
The public is welcome to attend the Open Session, but, pursuant to (i) the Governor’s Executive Order 20-08, as superseded by Executive Order 20-18 and most recently by Executive Order 20-22, (ii) the Statement and General Guidance of the Public Access Counselor (“PAC”) Regarding the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Event, and (iii) CDC and ISDH requirements, public attendance will be limited to a maximum of ten (10) people with first preference given to the media. In accordance with the PAC’s guidance, the following accommodations will be made:
- A portion of those individuals present must include representatives from the media or the public.
- Access into ONEP will be limited to the Locust 2 Door.
- No admittance will be allowed until five (5) minutes before the start of the meeting.
- Admittance into ONEP will be limited to ten (10) persons.
- Other reasonable restriction on social distancing and movement may be made at the discretion of the Pension Board’s President.
- Any person attempting to enter may be subject to denial if displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
Notices and agendas for public meetings may be posted solely by electronic means during the duration of the Governor’s Emergency Declaration.