A MESSAGE FROM TROPICANA EVANSVILLE GENERAL MANAGER, JOHN CHASZAR
Evansville, IN (December 15, 2020)
Albert Einstein said, “Time flies when you’re having fun!” So it’s no surprise that 25 years have already passed since Indiana’s first casino opened on Evansville’s riverfront. Fun is what we do.
For the past 24 years, Tropicana Evansville has hosted our biggest party of the year on New Year’s Eve. This year, however, December 31st will be much like any other day.
Due to the number of COVID-19 cases in the tri-state area, Tropicana Evansville’s current health and safety regulations will remain in place and will be strictly enforced – even on New Year’s Eve. The health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority so here are things you need to know before you visit:
- Guests are required to wear face masks that cover their nose and mouth at all times.
- No smoking, no drinking, and no eating are allowed on the Casino floor.
- Alcohol and non-alcoholic beverage service and consumption is only available and allowed in The Brew Brothers Tap House.
- A heated smoking area is located in level one of the parking garage.
- All guests should practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of 6 feet between you and others.
- Valid identification is required to enter the Casino.
The casino already has a reduced gaming capacity, so the number of players allowed in the casino will be closely monitored. If occupancy becomes an issue, qualified Caesars Rewards players will be given priority admission. We will offer free New Year’s Eve favors to guests but there will be no live entertainment for the public. Also, Cavanaugh’s On the River will be closed for a private event.
If you’re looking to play slot and table games, put on your mask and join us at Tropicana Evansville.
We’re open daily and 24-hour gaming will temporarily return from Friday, December 25th through Sunday, January 3rd. If you’re looking for a wild New Year’s Eve party at Tropicana Evansville, you’ll have to wait until December of 2021 – and I promise we will make up for what is missed this year!
About Tropicana Evansville
Tropicana Evansville is an entertainment complex located on the scenic banks of the Ohio River in southwestern Indiana. The single-level casino encompasses 45,000 square feet of gaming space. Accommodations include a 243-room hotel tower and a 95-room boutique hotel. The property showcases a sportsbook, three dining options, two bars, a conference center, a riverfront event center, and an attached parking garage.