The Oak Hill Cemetery and Arboretum Twilight Tour will take place on Saturday, October 16 at 5 p.m. in partnership with both the Vanderburgh County Historical Society and the Evansville Adopt an Ash Program.
Tickets are $15 and available via Pay Pal at vchshistory.org or you can pay in person the night of the event.
Registration tables will be located at the Veterans Plaza just inside the main gate of the cemetery.
This tour is the fourth of its kind in the 168-year existence of Oak Hill Cemetery and Arboretum. The tour will feature LIVE RE-ENACTORS.
You can learn more about how you can help in the fight against Emerald Ash Borer in Evansville by visitingevansville.adoptanash.org.
For questions or media inquiries, please email VCHS Board Member and Cemetery Superintendent Chris Cooke email@example.com.
Members from the local history community will be portraying the following during the tour:
- Charles W. Burns – Kurt Davies
- Mary Parke Foster – Susan Hanson
- William C. Halbrooks – Shawn Dickerson
- J.S. Goodge – John West
- Matilda Goodge – Becky West
- Mrs. Jane Evans – Nancy Hasting
- Mark Steffenhagen – Charles Denby
- Bill Grannan – John Brazzill Stinson
- Belinda Grannan – Elizabeth Harrison
Tour Guides: Dennis Au, Stan Schmitt, and Chris Cooke