Meetings of the Evansville-Vanderburgh County Convention & Visitors Commission, and Evansville Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc., Evansville-Vanderburgh Convention and Visitors Commission Building Corporation, and Evansville-Vanderburgh Convention and Visitors Commission Sports Complex Operations Corporation (collectively “Commission”) will convene its regular monthly meetings on Monday, Feb 22nd, 2021.
The meeting will be held from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at theOld National Events Plaza, Exhibit Hall A 715 Locust Street, Evansville, IN 47708.
RESOLUTION OF THE EVANSVILLE-VANDERBURGH COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU COMMISSION ACCEPTING PETITION OF TAXPAYERS, PRELIMINARILY APPROVING A PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO LEASE WITH THE EVANSVILLE-VANDERBURGH COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS COMMISSION BUILDING CORPORATION, APPROVING THE REFUNDING OF PRIOR BONDS OF SAID BUILDING CORPORATION AND AUTHORIZING OTHER ACTIONS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH
RESOULUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE EVANSVILLE-VANDERBURGH COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS COMMISSION BUILDING CORPORATION APPROVING A FORM OF AMENDMENT TO LEASE WITH THE EVANSVILLE-VANDERBURGH COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU COMMISSION, AUTHORIZING THE EXECUTION OF THE AMENDMENT TO LEASE, APPROVING THE REFUNDING OF CERTAIN PRIOR BONDS AND AUTHORIZING OTHER ACTIONS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH
Please note that several staff and CVB Commissioners will be joining via Webex due to COVID-19.
The public is welcome to attend, but, pursuant to the Indiana Executive Orders; CDC and ISDH requirements: Public attendance will be limited with first preference given to the media. In accordance with the PAC guidelines the following accommodations will be made:
- A portion of those individuals present must include representatives from the media or the public.
- Access into Old National Events Plaza will be limited to the Brooks Exhibit Hall door, no admittance will be allowed until five (5) minutes before the start of the meeting.
- Other reasonable restrictions on social distancing and movement may be made at the discretion of the President.
- Limited live public comment will be allowed.
- Any person attempting to enter may be subject to denial if displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
Notices and agendas for public meetings may be posted solely by electronic means during the duration of the Governor’s Emergency Declaration.
This public meeting is subject to the Indiana Executive Orders pertaining to temporary required remote electronic video conference or telephonic call public meeting procedures during the COVID-19 outbreak.