June 22nd, 2022
Building Commission – David Ballew Police Department – Chief Billy Bolin
Transportation & Services – Todd Robertson Fire Department – Chief Mike Connelly City Engineer’s Office – Brent Schmitt
~ Pledge of Allegiance ~
Business with Representatives:
- A. Police Department – Captain Karla Larmore 1. Request approval of the Resolution to Authorize the Increase of Prices for Towing Services.
- 1. Request approval to open bids for EFD Software for a cloud-based emergency response platform.
- B. Fire Department – Division Chief Michael Larson
- C. Building Commission – David Ballew – NO AGENDA
- D. Transportation & Services – Todd Robertson
- E. Special Event Permit – Sgt. Adam Will 1. Your Brother’s Bookstore requests approval for ‘FIND WALDO LOCAL – EVANSVILLE’ beginning July 30th, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Closing 5th Street between the alleyway & Main Street.
- 2. Downtown Evansville Economic Improvement District requests approval for ‘FIREWORKS ON THE OHIO – EVANSVILLE’S JULY 4TH CELEBRATION’ beginning July 4th, 2022 at 7:00 a.m. and continuing through July 5th, 2022 at 1:00 a.m. Closing Riverside Drive between Court Street & Cherry Street. ***BARRICADES REQUESTED***
- 3. JD Sheth Foundation requests approval for ‘SAFARI SUPPER: ROAM WITH US’ beginning July 24th, 2022 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Closing E Gum St between S Elliott Street & S Governor Street; W Michigan Street between Garfield Street &Baker Avenue; Read Street between W Oregon Street & W Maryland Street. ***BARRICADES REQUESTED***
- 4. YMCA of Southwestern Indiana requests approval for ‘EVANSVILLE HALF MARATHON & 5 MILE’ beginning October 1st, 2022 from 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Half Marathon Route Closure: Closing Riverside Drive between Ohio Street & Shawnee Drive; Shawnee Drive between Riverside Drive & Adams Avenue; Adams Avenue between Shawnee Drive & Garvin Street; Garvin Street between Adams Avenue & Taylor Avenue; Taylor Avenue between Garvin Street & Parkside Dr; Parkside Drive between Taylor Avenue & Madison Avenue; Madison Avenue between Parkside Drive & Kentucky Avenue; Kentucky Avenue between Madison Ave & Bayard Park Drive; Bayard Park Drive between Kentucky Avenue & Evans Avenue; Evans Avenue between Bayard Park Drive & Lincoln Avenue; Lincoln Avenue between Evans Avenue & 6th Street; 6th Street between Lincoln Avenue & Walnut Street; Walnut Street between 6th Street & 3rd Street; 3rd Street between Walnut Street & Main Street; Main Street between 3rd Street & Riverside Drive; Ohio Street between Riverside Drive & Greenway Passage Entrance; Heidelbach Avenue between Greenway Passage & Morgan Avenue; Morgan Avenue between Heidelbach Avenue & N Main Street; N Main Street between Morgan Avenue & Vine Street; Vine Street between N Main Street & Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd; Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd between Vine Street & Main Street. 5 Mile Route: Court Street to Riverside Drive, left on Riverside Drive, left on Main Street, right on 3rd St, left on Walnut St, right on 6th Street, left on Liberty Way/Lincoln Ave, right on Evans Ave, left on Bayard Park Drive, right on Kentucky Avenue, right on Adams Avenue, right on Veterans Memorial Parkway, right on Walnut St, left on MLK Jr. Blvd, left on Main St to finish. This permit is being resubmitted for the amended route that was previously approved on March 9th, 2022.
- A. Dumpster Permit
- 1. Request approval of the following: a. 725 Madison Ave Paul Hommes June 21st, 2022 – July 15th, 2022 Home Clean Out
- b. 845 E Mulberry Street Kayla Hurley June 21st, 2022 – June 28th, 2022 Home Clean Out
- c. 407 S Villa Dr Mary Motter June 27th, 2022 – July 5th, 2022 Moving
- B. Massage Clinic
- 1. Request approval for the following:
- a. Eleazar Spa LLC 4313 E Morgan Avenue Paperwork in Order
- C. Road Closure
- 1. Michael Sides, Evansville Police Department/Germania Maennerchor, request approval to close the outer southbound lane of Fulton Avenue between Maryland Street & Fountain Avenue beginning August 4th, 2022 and continuing until August 6th, 2022. Emergency Personnel will be able to pass through.
- 2. Larry Burgdorf, Larry Burgdorf Concrete Inc, requests approval to close the outer northbound lane of N First Avenue between W Eichel Avenue & 1407 N First Avenue to replace City walkway beginning July 18th, 2022 and continuing until July 20th, 2022 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily. Emergency Personnel will be able to pass through.
- D. Parking Permit
- 1. Request approval for the following:
- a. Lunch on the Lawn Location: 201 NW 4th Street July 1st, 2022 September 2nd, 2022 Lydia Moving Kitchen (Bruce Li Food Truck) 2003 White Chino Taco Lianfeng Lu 1991 Chevrolet – Yellow – Logo – Plate #: TK484MUU Jeannes Gelato on the Go Valerie Ewers 2002 Ford Escape – Green – Logo – Plate #: TR157YYM LashBrooke’s Barbecue Dan Lashbrooke 2008 Ford F250 – Gunmetal Grey – No Logo – Plate #: TK797NSV Rock-A-Burger LLC Tyler Weston 1997 Freightliner MT45 – Purple – Logo Taco Bar Food Truck Matthew Hooper 1998 Chevrolet P30 – Red/Wood – Logo – Plate #: TK970DFY The Grilled Cheese Queen LLC Donald Smith 1992 Chevrolet P30 – Orange – Logo – Plate #: C579BS
1. Approve claims.
2. Approve the minutes from Wednesday, June 8th, 2022
Next Meeting, Wednesday, July 13th, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
Adjourned: __________ _______