Notice is hereby given that the Regional Board of Trustees of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana – Southwest Region will hold the following meeting in the Hilliard Lyons Boardroom, 201, at the Evansville main campus.
Tuesday, March 13, 2018, at 4:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting of the Regional Board of Trustees (open to the public).
The Regional Trustees will meet for regular session at the Ivy Tech Southwest Campus in the Hilliard Lyons Board room and are permitted under IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b), to discuss the subjects listed below. For each subject, a reference to the applicable subdivision of IC 5-14-1.5-6.1 (b) and a description of that subject are included.
(1) To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining, initiation of litigation implementation of security systems, or the purchase or lease of real estate;
(2) (B) Initiation of litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing;
(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees;
(7) For discussion of records classified as confidential by state or federal statute;
(9) To discuss job performance evaluations of individual employees. This subdivision does not apply to a discussion of the salary, compensation, or benefits of employees during a budget process.