The Evansville City Council will meet on Monday, March 30, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. in the Locust Meeting Rooms “BC” of the Old National Events Plaza (“ONEP”) at 715 Locust Street in Evansville, Indiana.
The public is welcome to attend, but, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order 20-04, 20-08 and 20-09, the Statement and General Guidance of the Public Access Counselor Regarding the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Event, and CDC and ISDH requirements: Attendance will be limited to a maximum of 10 people. In accordance with the PAC guidelines, the following accommodations will be made:
- A portion of those individuals present must include representatives from the media or the public (with priority given to the media).
- Access into ONEP will be limited to the Locust 2 Door
- No admittance will be allowed until five (5) minutes before the start of the meeting.
- Admittance into ONEP will be limited to 10 persons
- Other reasonable restriction on social distancing and movement may be made at the discretion ofthe President
- No public comment will be allowed
- Any person attempting to enter may be subject to denial if displaying symptoms of COVID-19Notices and agendas for public meetings may be posted solely by electronic means during the duration of the Governor’s Emergency Declaration
- 03-30-20 Agenda