The Vanderburgh County Commissioners will reconvene its emergency meeting on Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. in the Locust Meeting Rooms “BC” of the Old National Events Plaza at 715 Locust Street in Evansville, Indiana to receive information, deliberate, and act on emergency matters concerning public health.
The meeting will be held in compliance with the guidelines of the CDC, ISDH, and Governor Holcomb’s Executive Orders regarding the COVID-19 emergency declaration:
- No members must be physically present for a public meeting for the duration of the COVID-19 emergency
- Governing bodies may hold a public meeting by videoconference or by telephone conference if: (1) a quorum of members participate; and (2) any meeting is made available to members of the public and media
- Attendance will be limited to the first ten (10) persons, including participants, with a preference given to members of the media.
- All persons desiring to attend will be subject to health screening for symptoms of COVID-19
- No public comment will be allowed
- The meeting can be viewed on the Vanderburgh County Commissioners’ Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Vanderburgh-County-Commissioners-310890699061752/
Notices and agendas for public meetings may be posted solely by electronic means during the duration of the Governor’s Emergency Declaration.