Ivy Tech Community College will host an online Express Enrollment event on Thursday, May 28, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. via Zoom. Summer and Fall registration is now open.
This free virtual event is designed to assist interested individuals in completing the enrollment process, potentially all in one day, all from the safety of their home.
At the event students will have personalized assistance in:
- Completing the FAFSA or have their financial aid questions answered. Also, students can learn more about aid such as grants, scholarships and loans.
- Determining what assessments may be needed to enroll.
- Learning about our programs.
- Meeting with an academic advisor.
- Registering for classes.
Students should be prepared with the following documents:
- Government issued ID
- Tax information for 2017 if enrolling for summer, and 2018 if enrolling for fall (Ivy Tech code 009917)
- SAT/ACT/PSAT scores or High School and/or College Transcripts – if available
- An idea of what he/she would like to study
Interested individuals must RSVP at link.ivytech.edu/eedayev in order to receive the Zoom meeting details by visiting. More events about going to college are also available at link.ivytech.edu/explore.