Mother’s Day Messages For Your Mother
She carried you for nine months, and on her hip for a few years after. She carries you in her heart always. These messages are beautiful, sweet, and thoughtful—just like your mom.
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- There’s nothing like a mother’s love to give us all the strength we need to succeed. Thanks for everything, Mom.
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!