EVANSVILLE POLICE MERIT COMMISSION
Monday, September 9, 2019
4:00 p.m. Room 307, Civic Center Complex
- EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- An executive session and a closed hearing will be held prior to the open session.
- The executive session and hearing are closed as provided by:
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5): To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(A): With respect to any individual over whom the governing body has jurisdiction to receive information concerning the individual’s alleged misconduct.
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9): To discuss a job performance evaluation of individual employees. This subdivision does not apply to a discussion of the salary, compensation, or benefits of employees during a budget process.
- OPEN SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ACKNOWLEDGE GUESTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- August 12, 2019 (Scott and Hamilton)
- August 26, 2019 (Cook and Hamilton)
- APPROVAL OF CLAIMS
- PROBATIONARY OFFICER UPDATE:
- Sergeant Brian Talsma reports on officers in SWILEA.
- Sergeant Steve Kleeman reports on officers in Field Training Program.
- REMINDERS: The next meeting is scheduled for Monday, September 23, 2019 at 4:00pm.