EVANSVILLE POLICE MERIT COMMISSION
Monday, November 12, 2018
4:00 p.m. Room 307, Civic Center Complex
- EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- An executive session and a closed hearing will be held prior to the open session.
- The executive session and hearing are closed as provided by:
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5): To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(A): With respect to any individual over whom the governing body has jurisdiction to receive information concerning the individual’s alleged misconduct.
- I.C. 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9): To discuss a job performance evaluation of individual employees. This subdivision does not apply to a discussion of the salary, compensation, or benefits of employees during a budget process.
- OPEN SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ACKNOWLEDGE GUESTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- October 22, 2018 (Cook, Scott, and Hamilton)
- APPROVAL OF CLAIMS
- PROBATIONARY OFFICER UPDATE
- Sgt. Steve Kleeman reports on the 19 officers in the field-training program.
- REMINDERS: The next meeting is Monday, November 26, 2018 at 4:00pm in Room 307.