Thursday, April 13, 5 – 9 pm, Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Evansville
The unique experiences and signed memorabilia available at Youth First’s Passport to Adventure Benefit Auction will no doubt attract theater, sports and music enthusiasts to the Double Tree Hotel Thursday evening. The auction also features vacation packages, artwork, jewelry, home décor, and gift certificates for restaurants and services. Admission is FREE.
Fans of unique experiences, sports, music, and more will enjoy:
- 2 tickets to Hamilton on Broadway with airfare from Nashville and hotel accommodations at the Marriott Marquis in New York City
- A luxurious Whitefish, Montana vacation stay
- One week at the Marriott Grande Vista in Orlando, FL – June 4-11, 2017
- Hydrofest Dinner Party overlooking the Ohio River featuring a four-course firefly southern dinner with Chef Josh Armstrong
- A Yankees Spring Training Inside Experience in Tampa, FL, in 2018
- A week-long stay at a private Ft. Myers Beach, Florida condo
- A deluxe weekend for 2 to the 2018 Kentucky Derby and Lexington horse farms
- A $1500 landscaping package from Wilde Horticulture
- Two-day foursome golf package for Pete Dye and Donald Ross courses in French Lick with accommodations at the West Baden Springs Hotel
- 2 tickets to the First Financial VIP Suite at the Indy Grand Prix – May 13, 2017
- 4 tickets to the Indy 101strunning of the Indianapolis 500 – May 28, 2017
- 2 tickets to Rev Indy, a VIP event at Indianapolis Motor Speedway to kick off Indy 500 month – May 6, 2017
- Gift baskets and restaurant gift certificates
- Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Coach and Michael Kors designer handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and much more for her!
- Artwork and home decor
- Sports tickets and signed memorabilia
- Luke Bryan and Martina McBride autographed guitars
The annual auction presented by United Companies supports Youth First’s efforts to transform lives and strengthen young people and their families, resulting in more positive, productive citizens and a stronger, healthier community. The agency is best known for providing Youth First Social Workers to area schools, Strengthening Families programs, community prevention coalitions, and The Truth Is social norms marketing strategy to prevent underage substance abuse.
For more information about the Passport to Adventure Auction or to RSVP or place an online bid, please visit www.bidpal.net/yfpassport or call 812-421-8336.