Artist Members (or potential Artist Members):
One of the benefits of being an Arts Council Artist Member is being able to sell work in the gallery consignment shop. We are currently putting a call out for you to send images of work to our selection committee, for a chance to be a Gallery Shop Artist Member.
- Prints, photography, drawings, or other 2D work not on a gallery wrapped canvas, MUST be framed and matted for display.
- All canvases must be gallery wrapped OR framed.
- Must be WIRED (our wall space does NOT allow us to hang using any other method)
- We have limited space to display prints. Please keep this in mind when submitting. We will only be taking a few from each artist at a time.
- ALL prints (or other flat items intended for “bin” display) must be in a clear sleeve.
- Any 3D work must be ready to display. If the piece needs to be displayed on a special device (i.e. a jewelry bust), the artist must intend to bring their own.
We require our Gallery shop artists to sign a consignment agreement, which includes specific instructions about how long the work can be displayed. If work is left abandoned after an attempt to reach the artist, it will be included in our annual “Fire Sale”. Please remember to retrieve your work – other artists want a chance to sell in the shop as well!
If you are interested in being considered for the consignment shop, please email images of potential Gallery Shop items to Andrea Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Click the link below for the Consignment Agreement details.