St. Mary’s Health, soon to be known as St. Vincent, is pleased to announce a Blessing and Ribbon Cutting ceremony for its newest facility, St. Vincent Northside Crossing, on Tuesday, April 18 at 10:30 a.m. Located at 14020 Old State Road, on the corner of Highway 41 North and Inglefield Road. This brand new 31,000 square foot, $12.8 million facility will include:
- A new Urgent Care location
- Physician offices – Primary care and specialty providers
- Lab and Imaging services – including a highly advanced CT, digital x-ray and ultrasound
- A Medical Equipment retail store
- An onsite retail Pharmacy
- Outpatient Occupational and Physical Therapy
Additionally, a community open house and grand opening celebration will be held Saturday, April 22, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. The community is invited to take a self-guided tour of our facility, enjoy activities for the entire family and enter to win a home theatre system.