2019 iEngineering Summer Experience
June 3 – June 14
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Southern Indiana Career & Technical Center, 1901 Lynch Rd.
Forty students will converge on the EVSC’s Southern Indiana Career & Technical Center for this years’ iEngineering Summer Experience. The two-week, half-day program focuses on topics related to engineering, manufacturing, computer science, and architecture.
During the camp, students will work on special projects. Highlights of the camp include:
- June 4-6, 8:50 a.m. – Computer Numeric Controls Programming (CNC) / Computer-aided Design (CAD) / Welding / DC Motor Construction
- June 7 – 9:30 a.m. – “On Air” Activity with WPSR 90.7 FM Staff / Welding / Electricity / Computer Science / Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- June 11 -12, 9 a.m. – Computer Science / VEX Robotics / Drones / Castings / Concrete Beam Testing / Computer Numeric Controls Programming (CNC)
- June 13, 9:15 a.m. – Cornhole Build Out
- June 14, 9:30 a.m. – VEX Robot Competition
2019 community partners include TOYOTA, Vincennes University, AstraZeneca, Ciholas, ECS Solutions, Hafer, Pia Automation, PCI Skanska, Project Associates, Inc., and RB.
Contact at the event: Andy Beadles, Instructor – Architecture, Engineering, and sUAS Technology