Legal Considerations for Startups
Presented By The Martin IP Law Group, P.C.
When: March 15, 2017 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Where: Perry County Public Library
Tell St & Dauby Ln, Tell City, IN 47586
Startups are the lifeblood of our economy – creating change, jobs, new products, dreams, and disruption. The entrepreneurs behind these startups put their blood, sweat, and tears into the venture to bring their ideas to life. But, unfortunately, half of all startups fail in the first four years of existence. One way to protect yourself from becoming such a statistic is to make sure you take the proper steps to comply with the law in setting up your business. Another way is to timely file for protection of your valuable intellectual property (cover your assets).
This presentation is designed for entrepreneurs who are looking to start a company as well as those in the process of building one. Come see exactly what you need to do to get your business up and running and protect your valuable intellectual property rights.
Martin IP Law Group will be partnering with An Island, LLC. An Island LLC is a Parent and Flagship company located in Indiana, the USA which is mainly focusing on High end IT strategy and compliance to large corporate companies. Consulting practices include implementation of ERP applications like SAP, Sox Compliance, Business Process Reengineering, etc.
Their expertise includes cloud computing, project management, project implementation, business process automation, business continuity, training, and managing data centers.
EDITORS FOOTNOTES: Martin IP Law Group is not a typical law firm. Their practice focuses on Intellectual Property – Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets. They will help you build value in your business by protecting your ideas, inventions, and identity, including:
- Identifying and assessing the value of intellectual property;
- Preparing and prosecuting the US and International patent and trademark applications.
- Preparing freedom-to-operate opinions, validity/invalidity opinions and infringement/ non-infringement opinions.
- Conducting due diligence of third-party IP portfolios for acquisition, litigation and/or design-around.
- Conducting negotiations and drafting agreements relating to assignment, licensing, and other transactions affecting the intellectual property.
- If you have any questions concerning Patents | Trademarks | Copyrights please contact Mr. Martin at 318 Main Street | Suite 503 | Evansville, IN 47708 ( 812.492.4478 | firstname.lastname@example.org or |www.IPSolutionsLaw.com