Ivy Tech Community College Evansville will host Express Enrollment Days, on Thursday, December 7, and Saturday, December 9, for individuals interested in enrolling in classes for spring 2018. The free event is designed to assist interested individuals in completing the enrollment process, potentially, all in one day.
The event is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Express Enrollment Center, 3501 N. First Avenue, Evansville, IN.
At the event students will have the opportunity to:
- Complete the FAFSA or have their financial aid questions answered. Also, students can learn more about aid such as grants, scholarships and loans.
- Complete their FYIvy
- Determine what assessments may be needed to enroll.
- Meet with an academic advisor.
- Register for classes.
- Find out about orientation.
Students should bring to Express Enrollment:
- Government issued ID
- Tax information for 2016 (Ivy Tech code 009917)
- SAT/ACT/PSAT scores or High School and/or College Transcripts – whichever applies, to meet assessment requirement
- An idea of what he/she would like to study
If a student doesn’t have any of the above materials to meet the assessment requirement, he/she should arrive before 11 a.m., bring photo ID, and plan to take ACCUPLACER. Learn more about assessment at IvyTech.edu/assessment.