Evansville, IN- Ivy Tech Community College Evansville will host Express Enrollment Days, on Thursday, August 9, and Saturday, August 11, for individuals interested in enrolling in classes for fall 2018. The free event is designed to assist interested individuals in completing the enrollment process, potentially, all in one day.
The Thursday event is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and the Saturday event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Express Enrollment Center, 3501 N. First Avenue, Evansville, IN.
At the event students will have the opportunity to:
- Complete the FAFSA or have their financial aid questions answered. Also, students can learn more about aid such as grants, scholarships and loans.
- Complete their FYIvy
- Determine what assessments may be needed to enroll.
- Meet with an academic advisor.
- Register for classes.
Students should bring to Express Enrollment:
- Government issued ID
- Tax information for 2017 (Ivy Tech code 009917)
- SAT/ACT/PSAT scores or High School and/or College Transcripts – if available
- An idea of what he/she would like to study
For more information and to RSVP, visit IvyTech.edu/EEDay.